- Updated sample code for Plantronics REST Service API integration
- Tweet using your Plantronics Headset
- Connecting to Hub REST API in Python Sample
- Rest API Sample
- Plantronics Mobile Caller ID Sample
- Plantronics SDK: Headset Proximity Sample
- Plantronics SDK - Your First Steps...
- Dot Net Com Test v18.104.22.168.zip
Plantronics API: Native Library API
Sample code from
SoftPhone Mac Interface
version 3.2.2, Copyright 2015 Plantronics, Inc.
Files Required for installation:
Mac Soft Phone Demo v3.2.2.app folder
Extract zip file to desired location
Double-Click on application
How to operate application:
Make sure no other Plantronics Software are running (like Hub).
If you run both by accident, Force Quit both applications, then restart Demo.
Attach a supported Plantronics device
Make sure the device is the Mac default audio device
Start the application.
Register the soft phone using the Register button
Use like a regular softphone (the audio is a simulation, however and no real calls will occur).
You can dial/answer/end/mute/hold calls from the softphone or the device
Plantronics APIs: COM Services API, COM Services .NET API, Native Library
SDK version 3.8/3.8.1
Plantronics API: REST Services API
Updated sample code for Plantronics REST Service API integration
*updated 16/12/2015 - updated for new https secure REST*
Download Link: Softphone REST Interface v3.2.4.zip